Thursday, July 28, 2011

Few tips on water & electricity transfer & process for Kuwait

I stay in Salmiya, I wanted to transfer electricity (meter) on my name: I followed following process..
Address: excaclty behind Fanar (opp. sultan center, salmiya).
Docs: Carry 2 copies of rent agreement and civil id
Go to any counter: they will take them and will ask you to deposite KD 125@ cashier.
Thats it !

No comments: