- Ants Problem:
Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place or ant hole.
- To get pure and clean ice:
Boil water first before freezing.
- To make the mirror shine:
Clean with spirit
- To remove chewing gum from clothes:
Keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.
- To whiten white clothes
Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes 10.
- To give a shine to hair:
Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, then wash hair.
- To get maximum juice out of lemons:
Soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.
- To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking:
Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
- To rid the smell of fish from your hands:
Wash your hands with a little apple vinegar.
To avoid tears while cutting onions:
- To boil potatoes quickly:
Skin one potato from one side only before boiling.
- To boil eggs quickly:
- To check freshness of fish:
Put it in a bowl of cold water. If the fish floats, it's fresh.
- To check freshness of eggs:
Put the egg in water. If it becomes horizontal, it's fresh. If it becomes slanting, its 3-4 days old. If it becomes vertical, its 10 days old. If it floats, it's stale.
- To remove ink from clothes:
Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash.
- To skin sweet potatoes quickly:
Soak in cold water immediately after boiling.
- To get rid of mice or rats:
Sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will run away.